Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nigeria


Nigeria is not really taking off as I expected. Still I don't think we have to wait much longer. I see two main alternatives


(My analysis will be on the upside down chart since I analyze peaks. A crash is a peak upside down.) 1. Either we shoot higher buidling a second peak. The second peak gets momentum from the fallback of the previous peak. Or 2. The chart falls back right away. 

I have a good degree of liquidity in the portfolio so if scenario 1 will happen it's an excellent opportunity to accumulate.

Things feel so easy lately and profits are coming steady. Maintaning a good position of liquidity is key to to good portfolio management. I always want to be in a position where if the price goes against me it's just a chance to accumulate and if it goes with me it's a profit and a chance to add liquidity to the portfolio.




No comments:

Post a Comment